2017-2018 CBS Comp Soccer Tryouts
Girls Tryout Dates
Monday May 15th & Wednesday May 17th
U9-U13 - 5:30 - 7:00 PM
U14-U18 - 7:00 - 8:30 PM
Boys Tryouts Dates
Tuesday May16th & Thursday May 18th
U9-U12 - 5:30 - 7:00 PM
U13-U18 - 7:00 - 8:30 PM
* All players need to wear a white shirt, shin-guards, and bring their own water.
It is requested that all players trying out for competitive teams wear a white colored t-shirt for these sessions to make identification easier. Shin guards are mandatory during all tryout sessions, practices and games. Please make sure your child has plenty of water/fluids to drink while at the sessions. Upon arrival you will need to check in at the MEL Soccer building prior to start time to obtain your tryout number and any other additional information. All players that are selected and assigned to a competitive team after try-outs are completed, will be required to pay the Registration and Comp fee total of $285 no later than prior to first game of fall season. This does not including uniform cost as each will order and pay online thru our vendor (Eurosport) $125 for 2 jerseys, 2 pairs socks and 1 pair of shorts for the 2017-2018 seasons. The uniforms will then be shipped directly to player’s home printed accordingly. Please remember that if you are selected to a competitive team you may incur additional expenses as related to potential tournament participation, State Cup, Regional Cup events if your team chooses to participate.
Not sure if this is right for you or your child?
For additional information, you may contact Scooty Carey-Boys Coaching Director, Scott Carswell-Girls Coaching Director or Brian Rye- CBS V.P.. *******Coaching and Contact information is provided on the CBS website.
Fall 2017 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
AGES 4 – 18 YEARS (Minimum age: Must be 4 years old before 01-01-2016*)
Central Brevard Soccer Registration is an easy process. All registration is completed online thru our website www.centralbrevardsoccer.org. Any Parent or Legal Guardian can register their child/player on-line If your child is a new player please mail a copy (to be submitted to FYSA) of his/her official State Birth Certificate (not a Hospital Certificate).
Registration Opens: May 15th, 2017 – July 31st, 2017
The RECREATIONAL registration fees for the 2017 Fall Recreational Season are as follows:
Under-5/ Under-6 $99.00
Under-15/ Under 16 $138.50
- Recreational Games (U10 – U14) begin the first few weeks of August. We will play a 10 game schedule for the Fall Season.
- Academy teams (U5 –U8) will begin training in August with games starting the last week of August/1st week of September
- Final games in October/November
- u5/u6 age will train Tuesday and Thursday 5:15-6:15pm with games on Saturdays 8:30-9:30am
- u7/u8 age will train Monday and Wednesday 5:15-6:15pm with games on Saturdays 9:45-10:45am
- 8 game season Games will be played at Mitchell-Ellington and Cocoa Beach fields in the Spring.
COMP AND RECREATIONAL (BYSL)
u15-u19 age group games begin weekend of
u10-u14 age group games begin weekend of
- Practice fields will include these as well as Gardendale, Rotary and Kings Park.
- Want to be a Coach? Practice times and locations are scheduled and coordinated by you to meet your schedule. Receive discounted registration fees for you child. Most teams practice 1-2x per week in the evenings after work./school etc.. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO COACH
Payments to be made Online via credit card at time of registration.
Players that have not registered with us previously, will need to mail a copy of birth certificate
Mail Birth Certificates to: Central Brevard Soccer
Brian Rye, CBS President
5190 Wildwood Ave
Merritt Island, FL 32953
The registration fees provide for a uniform consisting of jersey, shorts and socks for the Spring season, as well as any referee fees for U-9 and above, maintenance of goals & nets, lining of game fields, and administration costs. You provide soccer approved cleats, shin-guards and a willingness to support your child’s team. We rely on Parent volunteers for recreational coaches, so we encourage all parents to volunteer as coaches for their child’s team. We are unable to field these teams and provide a great experience for our children without these volunteers. For any questions, you may contact Brian Rye, CBS Club President at (321)394-5083 firstname.lastname@example.org or any CBS board member. Visit our website at www.centralbrevardsoccer.org for additional contact information.