In our efforts to relentlessly pursue continuous improvement we have worked diligently to extend our Academy training sessions to another of our age groups. We are excited to offer our Tuesday Night Academy training sessions for all of our U5-U10 age players and coaches will be on Tuesday nights U6-U8 players 5:15 - 6:15 and U10 players 6:15 - 7:30pm. Our Competitive Coaching staff and Director's of coaching will be training these players with the assistance of their primary team coaches.
Schedules for the new season will be posted the Sunday before Labor day with the first games starting the weekend after Labor Day for U10 Teams. U5-U8 team will all start the weekend of September 15th.
CBS U5 through U8 Soccer Academy
1. Teams will be formed as typically done with assigned coaches.
2. We are proud to be able to provide a much enhanced experience for all involved including regular training sessions that will be organized by our competitive licensed coaching staff in conjunction with our volunteer coaches to provide a great avenue to enhance training experience for all. The format includes weekly training sessions on Tuesday nights @ Mitchell-Ellington Park beginning 8/28/2012 with the competitive team coaches and volunteers interaction. This will provide great insight for many parents and coaches as we work to develop these players with a well planned curriculum.
3. A second training session will be coordinated and run by the perspective team/volunteer coaches at their sight of choice, day and time as typically performed, taking back the "tips" and session format as performed on the Tuesday night sessions.
4. Their will be a regular season game schedule as typical and also additional "Jamboree' Academy events every third weekend organized by our comp coaching staff with support from our team volunteer coaches assigned to the teams. The regular season games will begin starting the weekend of 9/14/2012.
5. Teams will be provided typical uniform packages as before and all will be Silver/Gray colored Adidas jerseys with the CBS Academy logo imprinted. Black Adidas shorts and black socks with white stripes. Pennies will be provided to all coaches in addition for training and use in game play for discerning teams/training groups. During regular games the designated "visiting" will wear the pennies/scrimmage vests for identification.